Wednesday, November 25, 2009

(Artist Spotlight): I Rocks with the Boogie man

This guy to the right is one of my favorite artist (and probably one of the most underrated calls himself the "Don Cheadle of the rap game" lol). I have the honor of saying that I went to high school with him (how many folks can say that lol). Also notice that I said artist and not rapper because his art is as far reaching and expansive as you can think of. Some of the most eclectic stuff I have ever heard.. One of my favorite songs from him The "New Shoes" Song (I go bang) Has a funky mix of hip hop with 80s pop and M.I.A. and thats still not even the tip of the Iceberg. He writes poetry, he is a lyricist, plays several instruments, he produces his own music. On top of all that the guy runs his own website and has his own blog. I mean the dudes pretty awesome. And with all of that he is still as humble a guy as you will ever meet.  Checkout his sites. Has bunch of free music for download and some pretty interesting stuff on his blog. I'm a fan and Im sure you will be to. I would like to present to you guys my man Sah Ril.

His Website: http://www.sahril.com/
His Blog: Sah TV
His Twitter: Theonenonlysah
His Album(FREE FOR DOWNLOAD): Wet.Plug.Trip.


BONUS: I also had the honor of doing a review of some of his music and his Album so check it out:
Part I


Part II


That's it for now folks Stay R/U/R/F (Ruggedly Unkempt and Ridiculously Fresh)
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment