Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sellout!!





Short post today. Tonight at about 7:00 pm I (and you also) will be tunning into Visiontube.tv because it is the official launch of the site and one of the series on the site features one of my good friends (who also happens to be one of my favorite rappers) Matthew "Sah Ril" Jenifer. He stars in a show called sellout that I have been hear so much about so I'm excited to see the premiere. So check him and the show out. Even you don't like him as an actor you will certainly like him as MC (and vice versa). He is a talented guy and a born entertainer. So check out visiontube and the web series tonight!! ENJOI!

SB:
Vision Tube: Visiontube.tv
Sah's Website: Sahril.com
Sah's Twitter: @Theonenonlysah
Sah's Blog: Sah TV

Stay RURF
Sdot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment