Thursday, October 14, 2010

AITCH to the MizzO N to the izzEY

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to go see one of the artist I have watched grow and develop perform for the first time. H-Money (or Aitch) performed at Mood Lounge. I have to say I was quite impressed. It was a nice crowd, good music and drinks which is always a good combimation. From start finish Aitch kept the crowd live and his band played a major part in that. He was held down by his right hand hype man Ace Youngin and his Drummer (one hell of a drummer I might add) J-Rock. All in all in was a good show. I also got a chance to hear a few snippets from his next mixtape... Let's just say this is only the beginning. I have some videos of the perfance that will be up once I get a working computer. So just take a gander at my reviews of the show and Aitch's mixtape The Umbrella Prequel. That's all got for you today. ENJOI!

Follow Aitch on twitter: Www.Twitter.com/hmoneyteama
Check out his site: Www.theumbrellamusicgroup.com

My Review of the show:


My Review of the Mixtape:


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment