Friday, November 12, 2010

"...Rhyming Ignoramus is Anus.."

Take 2/3s VOQ add 1 part Big Brother Movement [Sah Ril to be exact] (BBM for short) and what do  you get? STUDIO SESSION! As many of you may not know (yes you read it right NOT) Husani and I are following in the footsteps of The 'U' and making our own full length mixtapes. So we got our first real crack at recording together in the studio. This was Hudini's first time so we had to pop is proverbial studio cherry (#pause) and give him a crack and spit on the mic. I have to say he did pretty well for his first time in my opinion. We had loads of fun churning out tracks and laughing it up with the boogie man and I have to say that I'm excited about our mixtapes. No set release dates (or titles for that matter) but just know they are coming and soon. That's the skinny for now more post to come. I know I been MIA (and I'm sorry) but I'm never too far away. ENJOI!

 Follow the team on Twitter(Click the caption)
@Theonenonlysah
@Hudini23

@Sdotbell

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment