Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'll Tell You Who I Am

I know it seems like a rare occurrence to see me on the blog but I'm always cooking up something in the background. All that aside I felt compelled to bring you guys a new post from an artist I have been keeping up with for some time now. Formerly known as Future Joyner, Joyner Lucas has been making a bunch of noise in the underground of the rap world. His consistent lyrics and growth from my I first listen of him to now is quite the story to watch. He emailed me a video of a submission he made for a lyricist contest and I have to say it had me fanning my phone from the sheer heat I heard spewed from my speakers. He's got the talent to seriously make an impact on the larger hip hop world and I have to give props where it's due. So Check out the video below and checkout on youtube and give him some extra views! I know you guys probably miss me ;-).. and I miss you guys too but don't worry I'm never to far! VOQ! ENJOI!!
Stay RURF Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment