Saturday, April 7, 2012

Riding: Schoolboy Q and A$VP Rocky - Hands on the Wheel

I usually go through a heavy screening process when it comes to new music because I'm quite picky when it comes to what I play in my iPod. So it was a major surprise to me when I pushed play and instantly started vibing to this song by two of raps newest young guns A$VP Rocky and Schoolboy Q. The heavy knock of the beat and their carefree substance abuse based lyrics make for quite the YOLO-ish (you only live once) track. It is an enjoyable song on that basis. I have had it on repeat since yesterday and I think that might continue for the next couple of days. Although I know it's not a new track it's new to me and that's what's important. So if you haven't heard it check it out and hopefully you'll like it as much as I do or if you have bump to it again! I also have to say that it is off the strength of this track alone that I am prompted to do a bit of research on the two artist featured. So listen, tell me what you think and ENJOI!




Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment