Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Growth

*Squints off into the distance* Is that.. Nooo it can't be! *Surprised look* VOQ readers!? IT IS! 

All jokes aside, I've missed you guys dearly. Yes, the prodigal son has returned. It's been quite some time since I've done anything in even the most remote capacity with the blog. I may correct a post here or repost a link there but I have been MIA in it's essence. Plenty has occurred in the time since. I've gotten a second degree, I've started my own business, I've moved and come back, I even found God. 

So much has happened but I don't want to sit here and bore you with a run down of all that's been going on in my life. This post is more about me getting reacquainted with our readership. I know it's gone through some changes and shifted and I look forward to hearing from you guys! I want to get to know who the average Visions of Quest reader is! 

This post is also for a little clarification. We started this blog with the intent of bringing an alternative view of music, fashion, sports, pop culture etc. In my mind, I boxed in the blog and if I had something that I felt didn't fit into that scope (or if I was just too lazy). I didn't post it. I've come to the realization that this is our blog and we can do with it what we please (I DO WHAT WANT *cartman voice*. Don't get me wrong, we aren't about to commit some sort of blogger anarchy. I've just realized that allotting more freedom with the things that we post will help to expand our readership, allow for more activity on the blog and give you guys something to enjoy on a regular basis. 

It's a way for us to get back to the original intent of the blog while also allowing it to go into a new and more active direction. We love our core readership but expansions important! I want us to experience some growth. As the members of VOQ grow, so should our brand. So expect more post on more things. Music on a large scale, small scale, sports news that may interest us, funnies, Insta-videos, concerts, business and whatever else I deem noteworthy on the blog.

I'm back. You guys will see more of me. Get use to it. That's all for now! 

Stay RURF... Wait... I'm not 20 anymore.

Be better than yesterday, 
 
Sidanii 

P.S. 

I have to thank The 'U' for doing an amazing job of keeping the blog alive while the rest of us have dissipated. 

1 comment: