Sunday, April 10, 2016

Visions Vibes: Big K.R.I.T. - Just Last Week


Hey guys! Today's Visions Vibes is also a bit of a throwback! Today April 10th 2016 marks the 3rd anniversary of Big K.R.I.T.'s Album King Remembered In Time! This album was a true classic in my eyes and solidified K.R.I.T. as on of my favorite rappers and one of the top southern rappers of this generation. So in honor of the release, my #VisionsVibes track is "Just Last Week" featuring Future. This track was featured as a snippet on the album and the original track released later. It's truly a dope track that converges turn up and lyrical skill in the right sweet spot. Enjoy the track and the full album below!




Be Exceptional, Live Life
Sidanii
Contributing Blogger
Instagram: @Sdotbell - @Solereligionsid
Snapchat: @Coldestwinter

No comments:

Post a Comment