Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DOERNBECHER!!!!

I know you've all missed me so much :) but I've been steady getting my life together. It's now time for me to get back at you guys with more and more lovely post STARTING TODAY!! I was browsing sneaker sites for what new heat will be hitting the streets and what else would catch my eye but the newest Jordan Doernbecher release. This time around they went with Jordan IVs. They've done some quite nifty designs with IIIs and VIs And now they take a second crack at the Jordan VIs. These funky retros will definitely be head turner black with arrow designs up and down the shoe give it an unorthodox vibe which is common place with a Doernbecher rendition of any shoe. A superman logo, tough blue net stitching, green laces and mid sole make the shoe pop. Along with the VIs these would have to be up there as one of my favorite Doernbecher design. No set release date but I'm sure they will be on the way soon! Once we know You will too.. Just take a gander at the pics after the jump! ENJOI!!









Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment