Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Owe You

*long heavy sigh* ....I dropped the ball. There is no other way to put it. Albeit small we have a very loyal and classy following and I haven't done my part as a blogger, in recent history, to provide you with content. For that I truly apologize. I could make excuses about the blog being down but it was really on me to have it up and back sooner than it was. I spent my time doing the unimportant and I let the summer go by with providing you guys with new content. I do have to thank The 'U' for picking up the slack where I fell off. Music, videos, comedy.. He brought you guys the kind of quality this blog prides itself on.. And trust me it will continue! I will be back on the posting grind soon enough. I owe you guys! That's all for now. ENJOI!


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment