Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Road to Success...

Howdy folks (Don't Judge me!) today's post is about two guys I feel like are going to take the fashion world by storm through their style, savvy, and awesome quality of products. The two young men I'm talking about are Tobi Babajide and Jason Akoi who make up the Herds Of The Fathers brand. Tobi who I met in college and Jason who I have known since our freshman year of High school are now well  into starting their adult lives. They are doing their best at trying to follow their dreams and are blazing the path to do so with with some of the craziest quality of products that I've ever seen. These are two guys in college trying to make a name for themselves and they are doing a pretty good job of it (I mean we're doin a post on them lol..I kid). Every time I speak to them or check up on the blog they are doing some kind of work to advance their brand and trying to get their name out to prepare for the ever approaching launch. I have been a fan ever since I got that first message with a link saying they were starting the brand. Its awesome to see all the moves they made and watch all their work come to fruition. I've watched where they started and where they are now and I'm pretty sure they are going to have endless success. They will be bringing you the best and premium quality in leather book bags, duffel bag, wallets, coin purses, scarves, and moccasins. I've already gotten a look at their duffel bag and its definitely on my Christmas list. No word on the official release date but look out for them late December 2009/Early January 2010. I've given these guys enough promo. Now I'll put faces to the names and visuals to their dreams. ENJOI!

Their Site: Herds Of The Fathers








Their Logo














Follow Jason On Twitter: @HERDS_FATHERS

















Jason ^

Follow Tobi on Twitter: @Tobi_Herds

















Tobi^

The Product:

 
 
Stay RURF
Sdot

1 comment:

  1. good lookin on the post #chea #chea #chea lolololol....JAY

    ReplyDelete