Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Believe I Can FLY!

Whats goin on folks.. Its December 1st can you believe it!(feels like the year flew by) It is the end of the year, the midst of the holiday season and it is also the continuation of a countdown that has been goin on for about 4 months for me. in 23 days on 12/24/2009 one of the most sought after pair of kicks will be re-released for the first time in almost 9 years. I'm talking about Jordan XI Space Jams! These sneakers are probably the most beautiful pair of kicks I've ever seen (next to the Hare VIIs Carmine VIs, and Grape Vs lol) and I will be doing everything in my power to attain a pair on the 24th of December. They are any Sneakerheads dream kicks and also one of the most sought after kicks EVER! Actually a DS(deadstock) pair from the Orginal 1996 release (only 5 pairs) went for $11,000+...(YES THATS 3 zeros!)  Any legitimate Sneakerhead (me being one of them) will be going to or has already copped a pair.. In about 12 days I going to post them as my profile pic on my facebook and buckling down on exams(and clear my schedule) so I can mentally prepare myself for the utter pandemonium that is going to commence when these sneakers are released on that day. I was actually plotting to buy 2 pairs but money's tight and you know we are in a recession so one pair will have to do. But for now its just marking my calender and counting the hours until they release... So Ill leave you folks with these picks and oogle over them as I do EVERY single day. Later for now... ENJOI!(Pics courtesy of Marqueesole.com and Kicksonfire.com)

Stay RURF
Sdot


No comments:

Post a Comment