Saturday, November 28, 2009

And the Winner is...

So every year I choose a song that defines my year. Whether it be the ups and downs or a song I could just bang to over and over and over and over again. I basically pick my song of the year. past couple of years were some real great tracks in my opinion. 2007: Us Placers - CRS(Lupe, Kanye West, Pharell) -[Well it was technically early 08 but it still won out lol]. 2008: Swagger Like Us - TI feat Lil Wayne, Kanye West, and Jay-Z [<--- Def might be my song of the Decade lol but we will get to that later].. Now on to the ever pressing issue of 2009s SONG OF THE YEAR!!! Well I will let you guys help me decide here are the options:

1.Pretty Girls - Wale Ft. Gucci Mane
2. Pretty Wings - Maxwell
3. Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys
4. A Star is Born - Jay-Z ft. J. Cole
5. Wasted(Remix) - Gucci Mane ft. Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, Birdman

VOTE!!

Stay RURF
Sdot

1 comment:

  1. Wasted (Remix)cuz:
    1) i've been wasted so many times this year
    2) Jada kills his verse

    ReplyDelete