Saturday, November 14, 2009

If Jersey had its own Currency...

I have over the course of this year met and spoken to many rappers(and other music artist) from Jersey and other places. Asking for Reviews, and to listen to their mixtape or singles or LP.. but one guy I got the chance to actually meet (who has stood out) and have built good networking relationship with is a dude by the name of H-Money. The second independent MC(and I don't use this term lightly) I had the chance to review his mixtape the Umbrella Mixtape (free for download). Since then we developed a good line of communication and he has helped to introduce me to some the premier Jersey artist, lyricist and the like(for that I am greatful) and I have helped him to expand his lyrical range and to continually improve as an artist (Win/Win situation... I know lol). Now its time for me to introduce him to you guys. SO GET FAMILIAR because you will be seeing him in the future. Also look out for the I'm So Jersey Mixtape coming NOV. 20TH.

Some Links for you folks -
Mixtape: THE UMBRELLA TAPE (FREE!!!)
Follow Him: H-Money On Twiiter
Myspace: H-money's Music Page
Youtube: H-Money's Youtube






Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment