Thursday, December 23, 2010

Song of the Year 2010

Okay so it's that time of the year! Holiday season is in full swing and its almost the end of the year. So it is now time to decide the (MY) Song of the Year. If you guys remember last year we had our first one (oh how time flies!) and Wale's Pretty Girls Walked with the title of Song of the Year. So I go through and have songs that this year I 1. had in heavy rotation or 2. really was theme music for a point in time during this year. Now the song may not even have come out this year because a couple on the list are from 09 but they served their purpose in 2010. I have songs that may not be very well known but that played a great part in getting me through my year. So I'll list the tracks after the jump and take input from you guys as to what I should choose. You know I like getting to the good stuff so I won't keep you guys waiting anymore. ENJOI!

1. French Montana FT Wiz Khalifa, Nipsey Hussle, Big Sean - I'm On It


2. Mos Def - History ft. Talib Kweli


3. Dom Kennedy - It Was Beautiful


4. Just Begun - Reflection Eternal Feat. Mos Def, Jay Electronica & J. Cole


5. Rick Ross - B.M.F. ft. Styles P


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment