Saturday, December 11, 2010

There Goes the Neighborhood

I know I know we haven't posted in a while and we told you we'd be back. Well we have all just been so busy doing our thing and working on bringing you the best that Visions of Quest has to offer. With that being said I am glad to announce that we have a new member joining us here at Visions. We are always looking to expand and develop the VOQ name in any way we can.. And what better way than adding one of the flyest ladies I know as one of our members. I'd like for you guys to give a warm and hearty welcome to the lovely Ms. Nyjerah Nicole! In the short time I have had the opportunity to know Nyjerah she has wowed me with her sick fashion sense, crazy dance skills, and a style and bravado all her own. She is easily one of the best dressed females I know on a regular basis and I'm glad to have her bring her Point of view to us here at Visions. She is also one of the sweetest girls I know (when you stay on her friendly side.. I've seen the other side *shutters*.. But I digress) and she will bring a bit more life to Visions of Quest. I'm doing my best to make sure that the quality of content is high and continuous as best I can. Hopefully adding Nyjerah will help to alleviate some of that. Enough of the formal stuff!! I want you guys to get to know Nyjerah and welcome her with open arms!! EVERYONE SAY HI NYJERAH (Hi Nyjerah)!! ENJOI!







Follow her on Twitter: @Nyjerahnicole

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment