Monday, October 17, 2011

The Cyph

It's that time of year again folks. Black entertainment television had its one spark of hope. On a channel that I (and this is a personal choice) choose not to watch there was the now infamous BET Cyphers. The Buzz from this years Cyphers were aplenty. The most talked about being the Shady 2.0 Cypher featuring Yelawolf, SlaghterHouse (Joe Budden, Crooked I, Joel Ortiz, and Royce Da 5'9) and Eminem. Noetheless, there were other Cyphers and so I figure why not post it for all of you who, like me, didn't/don't watch the Nig.. I mean the BET Awards. There were some strong verses and some weak ones like every cypher. Some new guys that got an opportunity to showcase like Kendrick Lamar, Big K.R.I.T., Dom Kennedy and one of my new favorites Meek Mills. Overall it was a good showing and I enjoyed them (If not for the lyrics then for the utter hilarity of who was rapping [see: Chris brown]). Soooo Here you guys go! ENJOI!

Cypher 1 (Big K.R.I.T., Tech N9NE, Machine Gun Kelly, Kendrick Lamar, and B.O.B)

Cypher 2 ( Reed Da Villain, 2 Chainz, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris)

Cypher 3 (Lady of Rage, Blind Fury, Dom Kennedy, and Skillz)

Cypher 4 MMG (Wale, Pill, Stalley, Meek Mills, and Rick Ross)

Cypher 5 (Nitty Scott, Lacrae, Soprano, and Estelle)

Cypher 6 (Ace Hood, Kevin, McCall, Tyga, and Chris Brown)

Cypher 7 Shady Records (Yelawolf, SlaughterHouse [Joe Budden, Crooked I, Joel Ortiz, Royce da 5'9] and Eminem)


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment