Monday, October 17, 2011

"It's Boogie Baby"

SAH!!! For those of you who have been with Visions of Quest for a while you may know very well who Sah RIl is and what he means to us over here at Visions. If you don't that's ok too. We will give you a quick crash coarse on exactly who Sah Ril aka Andre patron aka Sah Boogie aka August Traci aka Brown Buddha (Yes these are all real aliases for him) really is. He is one of the most talented lyricist to ever get on a microphone let alone come out of New Jersey. He is a legend in my eyes and once you get the opportunity to familiarize yourself with his musical catalog he will be one to you as well. We here at Visions are simply anticipating the release of his next work Back Where the Pain is 3: Art, Fear and Loathing. So I was excited to hear that one of my favorite tracks from Sah would be featured on the release. Servant's Theme is really one of my favorite Sah tracks ever so I'm truly excited about this. I don't even want to type anymore because I want you guys to get right to the track. I will say that I hope you guys can enjoy his music as much as I do. So with no further delay I resent to you guys Servant's Theme. ENJOI!
 
Download: Servant's Theme
Sah's Website: www.sahril.com
Sah's Facebook: Sah's Fan Page

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment