Saturday, October 29, 2011

Penny for Your Thoughts (Nike Zoom LWP)

We have recently bombarded you with plenty of music and funnies on the blog here and I know there are plenty wondering "where's all the sneaker news". I have to say that in recent history I have been quite out of the sneakerhead loop. It saddens my heart to even say that BUT FRET NOT MY SNEAKER AFICIONADOS for I come to you bearing sneaker news!! New SNEAKER NEWS!! Penny Hardaway and Lebron James are probably the only athletes who have a line of sneakers that have been able to compete with Michael Jordan's over the years. And The fact that they are all owned by Nike brand says so much more. Today I want to talk about quite possibly the best new sneaker release of the year. My focus today is on the newest ode to Penny: The Nike Zoom Rookie LWP. These shoes have have taken the sneaker community by storm and created some noise in the sneaker game. A hybrid shoe taking bits and pieces of shoes that Penny has worn over his career its sleek design and clean finish makes a good look and an easy purchase for sneaker fanatic and occasional sneaker lover alike. With the first release occurring this past Thursday with the Pearl (Glow in the Dark) LWP quickstrike the shoes have started the 4th quarter of the sneaker year of quite nicely. The next color way to watch out for is the Binary Blue due out Nov 12th according to a tweet I received from @Nikestore. These are just two of the many colorways expected to make their debut this year and moving forward into 2012. So look out for all of them. I know for sure I'll be adding a few pairs of these to my collection along with some classic Foamposites as well. I have to say I am really excited about these releases and I care what you think too. I want to hear peoples thoughts on the shoes and whether or not you like them so COMMENT!! We will have plenty more sneaker news coming your way.. so until next tme.. ENJOI!

Pearl (Glow in the Dark)


Metallic/Orange

Eggplant

Binary Blue
Stay RURF Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment