Friday, February 26, 2010

(Artist Spotlight): Wyld Stylaz.... Motivation!

 It is always a good thing to see people who spend their time grinding. People who are working to get where they want to be. They don't want the 9-5. They are looking to follow their dreams. One group that embodies that is the Wyld Stylaz. Every time I see a facebook post or tweet from these guys its always about marketing themselves and getting their name out there. So I see (at least digitally) that they are working hard to make the Wyld Stylaz name known. I have had the chance to meet several members in the studio and I've watched them put in work there as well. So I know these guys are making moves. So much so that they have even started to get international radio play with one of the tracks called Get Wit IT (yet to be released in the US) which is a major step in the right direction. So I figured why not give these guys a little more promo and look at these men as inspiration on how to be motivated for your dreams. So like I always say about artist on the rise GET FAMILIAR or just don't listen and kick yourselves when I say "I told you so". So I will leave you guys with a little more info on these guys. That's it for now. ENJOI!

Site: Wyldstylaz.com
Fanpage: Wyld Stylaz on Facebook
Twitter: @WyldStylaz
 Mixtape: Dreams Under the Influence

Stay RURF
Sdot

1 comment: