Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love Hate Relationship

We have them all the time. A bit of cognitive dissonance where you actions don't necessarily agree with your thinking. That is TOTALLY the case with the song Ha Ha (Slow Down) by Fat Joe ft. Jeezy. I am by far one of the last people on the planet that would even be by the slightest remote chance be considered a Fat Joe fan. I'm a huge Jeezy fan but fat joe.... not by any stretch of the imagination. So imagine my dilemma when this track came on and I am rocking out.. come to find out its from the Fat man himself. Not much actually because the track is so dope lol. So dope to me I'm posting it!.. so as much as I don't like Heavyset Joseph I love this song. My anthem for the moment... ENJOI!

Ha Ha (Slow Down) - Fat Joe ft. Young Jeezy


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment