Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"...That's on my wishlist"

Whats up folks.. I know you missed us. I'm working on having my fellow Questers post more so there isn't as much delay between post. Today my post is in part dedicated to my love of kicks and the other part is dedicated to the greatest basketball player of all time Michael Jeffrey Jordan. It's MJ's Birthday so I had to give him his just mention. I wear his sneaker brand religiously and I been a fan ever since I was small. So I'm sending all the Happy Birthdays to the homey MJ. But I digress, to the subject at hand. Today I been having a pretty decent day. Had a test which I did well on without studying (got lucky). So I decided to walk around New Brunswick for a little bit. I ended up wandering to NJ Skateshop which is a homely little Streetwear/skate/sneaker spot on Easton Ave. I go there periodically to look at what SBs I'll be looking to acquire when I have the funds. Since I have been quite literally cashless in recent history all I could do was gaze. On this day I saw THE DOPEST dunks I had seen in a while. The "Mr. Huxtable" Dunk based off the Sweaters Bill Cosby use to wear on The Cosby Show. I then realized that I have a huge list of kicks that I'm looking to cop. And Now I am adding the "Mr. Huxtables" to that list. So with that the idea came to me that I need to buy some more kicks. I will be getting a decent tax return back and so I made a list of sneakers that I want to get. So I'm going to buy 3 pairs of sneakers. I don't know which 3 yet so I want the followers of Visions to help me pick kicks. I have put them in categories and price range so that I would be making 3 diverse purchases. I'm a fan of democracy and I like throwing a little chaos in the mix so I figure why not have you guys choose! So here they are! Comment on which ones you think I should get. The best combination or the most mentioned sneakers are the ones I purchase now. (I'm eventually getting them all so just pick the ones you like for me to get as a part of my 3). Figured I make the reader-blogger dialogue a little more prevalent so have fun with it. (Pick one from each category that you think I should buy and leave it in the comment box). ENJOI!

Category 1: Basketball Sneakers (Most Expensive/Most Diffuclt to acquire)
Copper Foamposites $200-$300














Jordan VI Motorsports $175-$275















Category 2: Dunks (Less expensive/Hard to Moderately Difficult to acquire)

Nike Dunk High SB "Pacman" $110-$150














Nike Dunk High SB "Oceanic Airlines" $110-$140













Nike Dunk High SB "Mr. Huxtable" $110-$180













Category 3: Hoop Structures (Cheapest/easiest to acquire)

Nike Air Hoop Structures OG "Infrared" $80-$125













Nike Air Hoop Structures "Aqua" $80-$125













Nike Air Hoop Structures White "Hot Red" $80-125













Nike Air Hoop Structures Black "Fire Red" $80-125














TAKE YOUR PICK

Sb: Love this song so I figured why not post the fan Video (thanks to The HoodNerd). So I'm dedicating this  to MJ. Happy Birthday Big Homey




Stay RURF
Sdot

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Huxtable definitely, oceanic airlines, and motorsports. I know u like the foamposites..but I think they're ugly #divashrug

    ReplyDelete