Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hail Holy Grails

I saw this and my jaw literally dropped. I was in sheer awe when the sight of this crossed my retina. I literally sat for 2-3 minutes just sayin "oh my god" repeatedly. You guys don't understand how insane this would be. I could die happy if this happened. It would be the end all be all of my kick in my opinion. ("Sidanii what are you talking about?" you ask) Jordan Brand is appaently slated to release probably the greatest Jay Pack since the Defining Moment VI/XI pack. The Laney High/Grape V pack is reportedly going to release in 2011. Now I don't know about you but this would easily be the best cop I've ever mad in one sitting (and I have made some dope purchases in groups. Two of the most sought after Jordans period (let alone Vs) will be in a pack together souds utterly insane. Grapes are my Holy Grails I have been searching for a DS pair for as long as I can remember. Laney High's are a different story all together. To have them together in a pack? Now Jordan brand is asking for some real trouble. My time, effort and energy will be dedicated to purchasing these once they release (by any means necessary). That's of course after I get the coughdrops foams, pewter foams, cranberry half cents, Chicago Xs, Cool Grey XIs, and the Red Uptempo 97s. I will have them!!! I got some photos for you to drool over. ENJOI!






Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment