Tuesday, August 24, 2010

(Song of the Moment): Artificial Clones

As I sift through all the artist  that send me emails I get some good, some bad, (and Some in between) but its interesting to listening to an artist take on what making good music is. One perspective that I am feeling a bit is a guy buy the name of Future Joyner. Sent me a track called Synthetic Substitution (Watch the Video on Vimeo) and I have to admit that the beat really brought me. The combination of a dope beat and smooth lyrics always catches an underground head like myself. The track was produced by Lord Quest (who i'm liing just off the basis of his name). The beat was well produced and Futures smooth melodic voice helps to make it a good track to vibe too. Its a bit light on the lyrics side but for the subject of the track I think it was well put together. I was doing a bit of browsing and I also stubbled upon the full length Album this track is featured on. The album is called Music For the Bitches (I love the name). I haven't had the chance to listen yet but I will definitely be taking the time because I feel like Future and his group the Film Skool Rejekts are worth a run just off the track of this track. I will say lookout for stuff from them on the blog and look for their Album review. For now, just vibe out folks! So check out the track Synthetic Substition and Music for the Bitches and let me know what you folks think. ENJOI!

Listen & Download (Album: Music for the Bitches
Listen & Download (Track): Synthetic Substitution
Follow him on twitter: @futurejoyner

Sb: Enjoy some visuals with the video for Synthetic Substitution

Film Skool Rejekts - Synthetic Substitution from Cyrus Alexander on Vimeo.

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment