Monday, August 23, 2010

Silver Dollar

I know I know a sneaker post has been long overdue. So here it is!! This holiday season approaching has a lot of ill sneaker releases on the horizon. Cool Grey XIs, Re-Release of the coughdrop Foamposites and the purpose of todays post the cranberry and eggplant half cents. This December Nike will be releasing both the Cranberry and Eggplant 1/2 Cent pennys. They have been one of the most talked about releases of the year. First because this are the first time the 1/2 Cents will be released in both colorways and 2nd because its been a bit since the 1/2 Cents had a recent release. Both of those reasons makes this an exciting release for Sneakerheads and Penny fans alike. The Cranberrys are slated to release December 18th. No word yet on when the eggplants drop but I'll keep you guys updated. I been eyeing the cranberrys for months now so know I'll soon have  my pair. I will leave guys you with some photos via Solecollector. ENJOI!





Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment