Monday, August 16, 2010

LOL ;-)


BACK! I know you have missed us quite a bit but you know even if it isn't on the blog we are putting in work. The summer is coming to end (I know we are all so sad) but it's been one for the books. Still that isnt the focus of today's post. Today's post is actually about a rap group that emailed one of their tracks. A track that I then deemed worthy enough to put on the blog. EARTH (Everything Around Revolves Thru Hiphop) sent me "Sexin After Textin" ft. Tie and I had to admit at first I overlooked the email. I was thinking that some souljah knockoff sent me music to kill a few of my brain cells but I am also one to say NEVER ASSUME because to my surprise it quite the opposite. These 4 guys (Write Words, Noe, Double Negative, and Ro tone) seem like any seasoned underground artist (wity, clever, and melodic). I clicked play on the track and from the beat drop It had me bopping my head and singing the chorus by the end of the song. It was a tasteful rendition of something we all know can be a very *eh hem* touchy subject (Pun intended). I have definitely had it on repeat (you probably will too). Nonetheless I enjoyed the song and it I'm looking for more from these guys. Im hoping to hear more of the same. For now listen to the track and tell me what you think. ENJOI!

Listen & Download: Sexin' After Textin'

Follow Earth Crew: @earthcrew
Myspace: Earth Crew
Youtube: Earth Crew

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment