Sunday, April 3, 2011

F as in Fly

WE BACK!!. I know you guys get a little anxious when we have our short hiatuses but we always come back with special little gems for you guys. Today is a post on a pretty dope website/store  based out in Vancouver (Yes, Canada) that has one of the illest selections of DS snapbacks, sweatshirts, jackets and other vintage apparel that you are probably not going to find anywhere else. I'm talking about FasinFrankvintage.com. So any of you back packers, hiptsters or sports apparel junkies who are looking for a huge selection of vintage college, NBA, NFL, NHL and miscellaneous clothing this is definitely the site for you. I have been on the site a few times (thanks to my lovely lady friend Sabrina) and I have already picked out about 8 items I'm purchasing once I re-up. They have such a large selection and varying price ranges but I am quite sure everyone could find something that suits them well on the site. So go check it out and follow them on twitter (I'll post it below). Who knows I may even add the site to my blogs to watch because they are pretty dope. That's it for now folks. ENJOI! (the photos after the jump)






Main Site: F as in Frank Vintage Clothing
Twitter: @Fasinfrankmain
Blog: F as in Frank Blog

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment