Sunday, April 3, 2011

Journey of the #BasedGods


Journey of the #BasedGods. This is what we (Me aka Andre Patron Jr., The League's Manny aka Javier Haze and Nate aka Thaddeus Hennessy and Grizz Nation's Rob aka Slim the Ace [or as we are collectively known SDMG]) so fittingly named our trip to California. 6 days and 6 nights of purely random escapades, tomfoolery and all around utter debauchery. It was, to say the least, the best time I have ever had in my entire life! We quite literally turned Cali inside out. If I could explain it I would but I can't so I won't just know that tthe pictures I am sharing with you don't even begin to show you how awesome our trip really was and it really was a time to remember. Made some new friends, got some new contacts and we really got to see what Cali had to offer and show them what Jersey brings to the table. So just take a gander at a couple of our photos. and know this.. The is the 1st of many in the on going story that is #TheJourneyoftheBasedGods (I am totally going to copyright that!). ENJOI!









Follow the homies on twitter:
Manny: @No_Ceiling2
Nate: @KingLeon19
Rob: @Maybamartian

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment