Friday, November 11, 2011

"...And their Eyes were Watching the Throne"

Mind Blowing. Phenomenal. Life Changing. Unreal. These are just a few words I could use to describe the concert I had the pleasure of attending this past Saturday. Kanye West and Jay-'s Watch the Throne concert at the Izod Center in East Rutherford New Jersey was simply exquisite. I owe it all in full to one of my close friends, Atterbury (@TheGrizzest), whom I've known since high school. He had a connect who was selling tickets and I leaped at the opportunity to get a pair. Mad my way to the concert and was BLOWN AWAY! Jay-Z and Kanye know how to put on a great show and keep the crowd live. Not only did they perfrom tracks from their collab release Watch the Throne but they did a hefty fill of their other hits as well. Kanye did plenty of hits from "Jesus Walks" to "Runaway". Hov really showed the extent of his catalog doing some classics from "Where I'm from" to "On to the next one". It truly was an enjoyable show. Easily the best concert I've ever been to. I have plenty of pics to enjoy and some video that I decided to share with you guys. Does'nt even do it justice but nonetheless, ENJOI!


H.A.M.
  

Otis
  

 Runaway
 

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment