Thursday, November 10, 2011

Joe Paterno FIRED Press Conference



As all you loyal Bloggn' Out followers know I'm a very proud alumnus of Penn State University and remain an active contributor to the school and community whenever I'm in State College, PA. These past few days have been very difficult for me and the rest of Nittany Lion Nation in light of the Sexual Abuse scandal that has made both national and international news. Tonight the most troubling scenario imaginable that most of us in the PSU community feared came to reality as our beloved head coach for over 40 yrs, Joe Paterno, a legend, an icon was fired by the Board of Trustees along with the President of the school Graham Spanier. Stay tuned to the blog for more news and here's the actual press conference that broke the sad news. Regardless of whatever happens moving forward I will always love my Alma Mater and support the great Joe Pa! #PSU #JoePa

Letter After T, Before V
'U'

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate you checking us out and we followed you.. Took a look at your blog you have some awesome content and a great look! Don't hesitate to hit us up again. It makes us feel good that we are actually getting new readers. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete