Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm currently in my office, at my desk...sneaking this post. Lol because I wanted you all to feel the same sense of relief and pleasure while watching this in the midst of a mundane day at work or in class perfecting your hustle as well. I can't tell you how many early mornings I spent listening to "Ambitious Girl" while commuting to NYC to lug samples around for Vibe Magazine in the middle of a heat wave or late at night while I hung on by a thread finishing a ton of homework.

I'm sure I speak for the ladies when I say that the grind is always personally worthwhile, but it feels really good to have a guy (especially one as adorable as Wale) acknowledge how hard we work and how focused we are with our passions. It's about time he matched a picture with his words. I love the clarity and sincerity of the visuals in the video. Gotta keep this super brief, but enjoy!

Happy Thursday, Ambitious Girls. From me to you.


 -XO



No comments:

Post a Comment