Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spotlight: The Resurrection of St. Benedicts


So this week I had trouble thinking about what I would post and then it dawned on me. It had been in front of my face the entire time! My high school St. Benedict's Prep was featured on 60 Minutes! I know many people say their high school was really cool or really different but when I say that I completely mean it and express that with pride and the fact that the rest of the world gets to see that makes me happy. So I'm excited to share the 3 segments, that were featured this past Sunday on 60 Minutes, here.

 One thing you may not know is that all three members of VOQ are actually graduates of SBP and that's one of the reasons our bond is so tight. Also when it comes to the Tri-state area and just the world over I'm sure you'll find people who basically rock on all levels who just so happen to be graduates of the The Hive, as we so endearingly call it. So without out any further delay check out the awesome 60 Minutes segment on my alma mater, St. Benedict's Prep. *Jumps up* BENEDICTS UH OH!!! *Adjust suit and tie and sits back down* Enjoy!

 Preview: From 60 Minutes: "Whatever hurts my brother hurts me"

 Full 60 Minutes Segment: From 60 Minutes: The Resurrection of St. Benedict's

 60 Minutes Overtime Segment: From 60 Minutes Overtime: A whole new meaning for the black hoodie


Be Exceptional, Live Life
Sidanii
Contributing Blogger
Twitter: @Sdot_bell - @Solereligionsid
Instagram: @Sdotbell - @Solereligionsid
Snapchat: @Coldestwinter

No comments:

Post a Comment