Saturday, March 26, 2016

Vision's Vibes: Jändō - WAMB (Weed and my B***h)


Ever so often I get tracks sent to me and usually I tend to just throw them out or pass on them because a good amount of then really aren't that good. Still, every once in a while, I get a track that sticks out and I can vibe to. Shout out to my boy Ant (another SBP alum) for sending me this track. Definitely a track with an awesome sound that gives us more Kendrick and less young thug, which I think is needed. Check out WAMB (Weed and My B***h) by Jändö. You can find them on Soundcloud,  Twitter and Youtube. Enjoy their debut single!



Be Exceptional, Live Life
Sidanii
Contributing Blogger
Twitter: @Sdot_bell - @Solereligionsid
Instagram: @Sdotbell - @Solereligionsid
Snapchat: @Coldestwinter

No comments:

Post a Comment