Saturday, April 3, 2010

Be Brave..

Balls to the wall.. take a deep breath and GO!. That was basically what happened according to Ms. Badu in the making of her Window Seat video. I was reading via her twitter and she just went.. got in her car had a camera guy, one take, no crew and went to downtown Houston. The result... an awesome video to an already dope song. Plus a glimpse of what is the legend of Erykah Badu's donkage (sorry Jay Elec lol). This post was much needed. I know I'm late with this stuff but better late then never. There has also been a lot of controversy in the news about the video I mean I'm a firm believer in the adage that "you don't ask for permission you ask for forgiveness" and that's exactly what the bold and lovely Ms. Badu (or is it Mrs. Electronica lol) did. I'm glad she did because the cvideo helps to convey a strangling belief in our society that being different is somehow unacceptable. IT"S NOT! Tis all for now folks. ENJOI!



Follow Erykah on Twitter: @fatbellybella
Follow Jay Electronica: @JayElectronica

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment