Sunday, April 25, 2010

For the People!

I just wanna shout out the fans, the supporters, the haters (my cousin doesnt think I'm going anywhere with music haha jack ass), EVERRRRRRRRRYBODY Thanx so much. 'U' Jersey Vol 1 & 2 is now over 2000 listens/downloads (I add up everything in one pile lol) and I'm very blessed to be where I am in my career. Not content still a lot to accomplish but I had to take the time out to give a post to the people thanx. Keep supporting The One Letter Guy and Ill keep making the tunes for the beautiful people. Love ya guys!

Sidebar: The highly anticipated sophomore mixtape V-3 is recorded and ready to go. Set for a June or Julyish release pleeeease be patient :-/ \-:
Here's the link if you're one of the 6 people on Earth who doesn't have it:
'U' Jersey V-1/V-2 (Double CD)



Letter After T, Before V
'U'

No comments:

Post a Comment