Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What side is YOUR Lifestyle from?

Today's Post is about 3 YOUNG guys that are really out here doing their thing. I emphasize young because these youngster were born in the 90s and aren't even out of high school yet (-_-). But I also emphasize it because they show a drive, hunger, and maturity well beyond their years. They are paving a path for success even before they have a diploma in hand or set foot on a college campus. I'm talking about Isaac Nelson, Rasaki Adewunmi Jr, and Tokz Gabriel the founders and creators of West A. Lifestyle Clothing. In the short time I've known/known of these three I have seen them make have their brand and reputation grow as much as they can. Whether its through word of mouth, or facebook, or twitter these guys are doing what they gotta to have West A be a house hold name. I stumbled across these guys through Moruf when I was on I Love Streetwear Couture. I really started to do my research after I did my post on the brother Moo late last year. I liked what these guys had to offer. They had an idea. They ran with it. They had a blog and camera to chronicle their story. They take you on their journey on their way to the top. I keep up with their post and this was the perfect time to do one on these Jet setters.  What greater time to show these guys some love then right in conjunction with their spring line release. So with that being said I want to let the Visions fam know about these young cats because they are definitely on the rise. They are humble and focused guys which is necessary if your going to succeed and I know they got what it takes. 3 well dressed young men with a goal and a path to achieve it So meet West A. Lifestyle! ENJOI

Rasaki, Tokz, and Isaac

Isaac, Tokz, Rasaki, and Moruf

Spring Collection shoot

West A. classics


Spring Collection Promo Vid 


West A Lifestyle Spring Promo from B.L.V.D. filmworks on Vimeo.

West A's Blog: Westalifestyle.com
West A's Store: WALS Clothing
West A's Twitter: @WestALifestyle
Isaac's Twitter: @AirSmoove
Rasaki's Twitter: @YoungSaki

SB: Shoutout to Moruf and the whole Streetwear Couture fam...I'm tryin to get a shirt BRO lol.
Follow him on twitter --> @Moo88
P.S. little fun fact for folks out there Isaac is soon to be apart of an elite group of men which I proudly apart to call myself a member.. he is a Benedict's Man. All I can say is we breed em. BENEDICTS'S UH OH! lol

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment