Friday, April 23, 2010

Super Clean? Stinky? Goggles? or maybe Some Foam?

*Screaming at the top of my lungs* SNEAKER POST!! Ok I'm done. So the summer is fast approaching which means the looming end of the semester (I Graduate this semester *fist pump*). It also means having your kick game on point. The summer always has some the dopest releases for you sneakerhead and casual sneaker connoisseur alike. Whether you like SBs or Jays or just love Nike's period (I love all three!) there is a pair of kicks for you. The true sneaker season kicked off with Jordan Brand's release of the Silver Anniversary line. The Jordan Is, IIIs, IVs and IXs all released generally. The next up is probably the most sought after in the group (especially by yours truely) the Jordan Silver Anniversary XIs. Truly an amazing looking shoe from afar aand one of those future classics. They will be releasing on May 2nd. Next on my list to cop was already released and has truly caused a stir in the sneaker community is the Nike SB "Skunks". These shoes are a head turner and a must cop if your an SB fan. In the summer itself JB also made a major move by announcing the release of the Infrared Pack. Although the Black Infrared will be made with suede and not nubuck the pack is still one of the things to check off on my list. Last but certainly not least is the third Foamposite release of the year (Coppers and Eggplants were the first two) the "Cough Drops" as they are so justly dubbed will be coming out this summer. Readers of Visions all know I usually do post like this when I plan on purchasing these kicks. With that being said It is going to be a real broke summer!(*thinking to self* I love being a sneakerhead). ENJOI!

Silver Anniversary XIs





Nike SB Dunk High "Skunk"

Jordan "Infrared" Pack (I'm actually pretty disappointed with the black ones JB really messed up by not using Nubuck)

Nike Foamposite "Cough Drop"


PS: Shoutout to my homies Jason Herds at Herds of the Fathers and Joe Spiffster at Spiffy Noggin because they were definitely the catalyst of the post. We got into it over the acquiring of the "Skunks" and overall Kick game but all in (ME obviously having the one up). I've known both these guys since young so I got mad love for these guys and I respect them as fellow sneakerheads.

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment