Thursday, January 7, 2010

(Artist Spotlight): FortTexasPittsylvania

Today's artist spotlight is a guy by the name of Nick Pratt. I was introduced to his music by a friend of mine and his manager BarryB. From what I have listened too Nick is an artist on the rise. Relentless delivery, clever metaphors, and a southern bravado makes him a force to be reckoned with. Although I haven't had the chance to meet him personally I can just imagine the hunger and drive of this budding artist. A guy hailing from Texas but currently resides in Pennsylvania as a student. Nick has a smooth flow and an ever developing style as an artist. I'm looking for ward to getting a listen of how works at putting together a full length Mixtape or Cd. Until then I'll rock with his Freestyle File flows and some of his tracks off his Website. I'm looking forward to hearing more from the southern MC and he now has one more potential fan. From what I have heard I am leaning towards favoring Nick Pratt but when a full body is presented my verdict will handed down (LIKE A JUDGE WITH A GAVEL lol.. ok I'm back). For now Just Check out my Review of him and some of his music. You might be pleasantly surprised and discover something new to listen to. That's it for now folks. ENJOI!

Nick' Website: Nick Pratt Music
Nick's Twitter: @NickPrattMusic
Nick's Fan Page: Nick Pratt
Nick's Music: Some Tracks
Fab5 Ent: Fab5ent.com

Bonus:
My Review of Nick (Hot of the presses!!):


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment