Sunday, January 3, 2010

THE GAME IS OVER BOODAH BUY BUY!!

For All my sports fans (many of whom are probably watching football right now) have come to know and love the Lebron and Kobe Most Valuable Puppet Commercials. They have to be the most well thought out and hilarious commercials I have seen in a while. The series they had during the playoffs last season were brilliant and even the most recent ones for the Christmas seasons. So funny I figured why not do a post have them compiled for those who have seen them and even those who haven't to appreciate them as well. SO ENJOI! (SB: AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!!!)

Part 1 of 3: Blitzen Rap


Part 2 of 3: Santa Raps


Part 3 of 3: Dunking on Reindeer


PS: I know I haven't posted in a while but I have a lot more stuff coming for you guys. (I got about 3 more post coming today lol.)

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment