Monday, January 25, 2010

GRINDIN'!!!!!

Howdy folks its back to school for Visions. The U headed back to Penn for the start of the semester. Hudini (aka The Magic man[my name for him lol]) is on his school flow soon. And I'm back at good ole Rutgers University starting back my semester. So we as group will be very busy and grinding out. So we may not be around as often but we will be here. Got some new post coming your way so don't worry and sit tight. I have also taken to picking back up my pen and practicing freestylin (DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT BECOMING A RAPPER) just to get the mind sharp (I am also reading more and doing sudokus again lol). Who knows might even post my verses for folks to read and critique. I'm doing all this because I want to make my mind and body more refined, efficient, and creative for you guys so I got to train them both. I have also adopted the "IF" diet from the homey Sah Ril (Check it out Here) which will also help Visions take strides in the right directions. No doubting the movement or the impact we are going to have. So with that I will tell you we are all Grindin and with that I will leave you with the video so aptly named. ENJOI!



Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment