Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Favorite number is VI



I am a sneakerhead in every sense of the word AND PROUD OF IT. And am one that is heavily loyal to the Jordan/Nike Brand especially. So I make sure I am up to date with every new sneaker release and I am always on the newest sneaker news. This past holiday season we saw the re-release of the Retro 11 Space Jams and the resurgence of the Jordan Retro XIIs. This past year we saw the heavy saturation of the Jordan Retro Is. In the New Year JB(Jordan Brand.. sneakerhead lingo lol) is looking to have the Jordan VI make a huge come back. This past year they released the Doernbecher VIs and this year will be filled with more of the same. We will be gettin the closest thing to the Holy Grail infrared VIs with the release with the Black/Varsity Red pair that is going to be released. We are also getting a pair reminiscent of the White and Infrared with the release of White/Varsity Red. We are also going to get a couple pairs of NEW RETROS which is exciting for any sneakerhead. Im excited anyway and I want you to be too. I also wanted to wet your whistle with some picks. ENJOI!


White/Varsity Red VIs


Black/Varsity Red VIs



Detroit Piston VIs



White/Black Speckled VIs


Stay RURF
Sdot



No comments:

Post a Comment