Monday, June 14, 2010

F-E-V-A G-A-N-G M-A-N-N-N-N-N

There is a legitimate movement of rappers out of Jersey that are making a wave all over. You got a strong movement from the Wyld Stylaz which is heavy. Then you got the team that is making moves that are just as big in 151 Feva Gang. Kherk Cobain, Dapper Don, and P-Jerz are out on the scene pushing this Jersey rap movement. I will probably be doing an Artist Spotlight on them in the near future so look out for it. My main reason for today's post was to put Visions on to there new track F.E.V.A. I watched the video a few times and heard them perform it at a BBQ a few weeks back and it's a hype track. I listen to it and I kind of want to start mobbing or moshing depending on my liquor consumption. And the chorus will have you singing along by the second verse. So here's the video. ENJOI!



 Twitter: @151FevaGang
 @KherkCobain

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment