Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Move Fast

HOLA to the many readers of Visions I know you have missed us sooo much. Today I want to give you guys a little insight into the Hip hop fast that I went on. It was a long two weeks but it definitely opened my eyes to how I listen to music now. I had become really worried that my tast in music had gon sour or stagnant but its actually quite the contrary. What my fast made me realize was how influenced rap music is by other genres and vice versa. I also realized I like eletronica/techno (#Dontjudgeme)...But I digress. My fast just reinvigorated my love for music as a whole. It also opened me up to music I enjoyed but didn't fully listen to like Classical and Country. I will say that country isnt as bad as people think it is especially the older stuff. I say to anyone that is looking to expand their horizon just go on a fast or a new music binge. You will find some things out about yourself that you didn't know and you will open your eyes up to artist you never even heard of. Its fun. Try it. ENJOI!

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment