Monday, June 14, 2010

(Get Familiar): Keep the Beamer and Benz... I'll just take the Bentley

I'm always one to show love and support for brands on the rise. Lyle Bentley is one of those brands. A good friend of mine from High school named Chris showed me a clothing line he was involved and I saw the potential it had. I been on the sites a few times and they really have stuff that the urban streetwear and/or sneaker connoisseur would appreciate. Exploring the site I saw a few items that made me think "that would go good with (Insert sneaker)...". Which is a plus for me. I plan on making a couple of Lyle Bentley purchases to add to my wardrobe. Brands can only succeed if they get the chance to and the support. The brand is starting to grow on me and I'm pretty sure you may be able to find something to fit your style too. So like I say with any up and coming brand and entrepreneurs GET FAMILIAR! ENJOI!

Their Site: Lyle Bentley

SB: One thing I also thought was dope is that they will make custom colors and designs if you looking to find something to match your kicks. DOPE!


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment