Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Attention Dumbass Consumers..."

On the 29th late in the afternoon I received a text from Hudini's Little siter Amadi (who is like my little sister too) Asking me to post this:

"Attention to all dumbass consumers: W[h]atever happened to our hip-hop music? W[h]atever happened to that? Like Lupe said "It was written bring those rhymes bac[k]" and he's right. I would listen to that album anytime of day [rather] than crap that's out now. We act like music like Hip-hop is a new piece of clothing just because [i]t's new and everyone is listen[ing] to it doesn't mean it's good. There's so many go[od] rappers out there that actually talk about something mean[ing]ful but do we listen? No! Why? Because we are dumbass consumers listen[ing] to the beat that makes our booties bump but not listen to the lyrics. I personally ... like to listen to hip hop [where] lyrics actually mean somethin[g]. It can both entertain y[o]u [and] y[o]u get the best of both worlds. But as I said before we are dumbasses [and] we don't wish to be educated and that's why we listen to the idiotic music that we listen to now. But We are creating musician[s] that believe that they have actual rhyming talent when they d[o]n't. We're gasing them up when they should be deflated."

This kid is wise behind her year. And She is only 15 by the way. So I'd say the Hayes Houseld is doing a pretty good job of raising inspired minds and Im trying my best to educate my little brother the same way. ENJOI!

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment