Saturday, May 29, 2010

"I guess every Superhero need his theme music..."

Ok So I will tone done my utter excitement for this post (Plus I wore some of it out actually playing the song). Kanye Omari West has returned with the first leaked track off of his 4th upcoming solo release (its taking everything in me not to type gibberish and just post the link but I'll maintain composure). This Track featuring Dwele gives us a little taste into what we can look forward to on the formally named Good Ass Job (subject to change according to The Hood Nerd).  The Track is another from Mr. West and Im glad to bring it to you (Im at my breaking point *5...4...3...2...1*) OK EFF IT. THIS TRACK IS SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEE I PLAYED IT LIKE 50 TIMES TODAY!!!!! YEEEZZY IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! YOU GUYS  DONT UNDERSTAND HOW EXCITED I WAS THAT A NEW KANYE TRACK LEAKED!! I NEEDED THIS (hence writing in all caps). OK IM TALKING TOO MUCH. aaaand Im back. -_-. ENJOI!

Download: Kanye West ft. Dwele - Power

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment