Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mamamamamamaaama

Today is a day like any other for some but to others it is the perfect opportunity to show their mothers the affection they should be showing on the regular. Some take their moms to dinner, others buy the candy, jewelry, or flowers and even others will shower their moms with other forms of affection to show how much they are appreciated. I went about a bit unorthodox because mom taught me that way. We ordered some pizza probably going to cozy up for a family movie because it's those type of moments you cherish the most. I love my mom to death. We fight, we laugh, we talk, we debate but I couldn't imagine any other person on the planet it being my mother (Don't tell her I said that!). She is at times my greatest adversary and others my best ally. We been through it all and It wouldn't be right of me to go through this day and not dedicate a post to her and all the mothers of Visions. I have to show love to the Magic mans moms who is really like my adopted mother. She lively and there really is very dull moments with her. The 'U's Mom is like traditional Nigerian mom stern, cool, and an awesome cook (she is a beast). And even Ms. Farasha's mom is miss the one time I met her (I see where she gets it from). So to all the awesome moms and all the other mothers out there Visions is wishing you a Happy Mother's Day. ENJOI.

Now it wouldn't be a Visions style ode to mothers without some tunes:







Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment