Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fire Marshall said I took it to the MAX like TJ

Today's Post is not so much for the song or the video as it is for who it is featuring. I have the opportunity of introducing the world to a lovely friend of mine. She is an aspiring model and actress and one of the baddest girls I know. She also one of the most down to earth girls you will ever meet. You would see her and think she'd be one of the most unapproachable people but she is far from it. I am talking about the lovely Maxine Martinez. She is on her way to giving all of the video girls and models a run for their money. She is well on her way and is putting in work trying to make a name for herself. I love her will to succeed and I see big things in her fututre. Here is her video debut in Porta Rich's Unthinkable (I'm Ready) Video. ENJOI



Maxine's Fan Page: Maxine on Facebook
Maxine on Twitter: @cristalmaxine

Stay RURF
Sdot

1 comment:

  1. YEA YEA YEA THE MAX!!! Everything said in the blog is Max to a T. I had the chance of meeting her and even if it was only a second you will never be able to get her off your mind. Ms. Martinez, Cristal Max is the truth and i look forward to seeing her on many more videos.

    ReplyDelete