Sunday, May 9, 2010

Traps and Champs

I feel like as of recently folks have got so caught in the "cool kid" youthful style of hip-hop that the real nitty gritty stuff kind of gets lost in translation. Well "the real is back" *Jay-Z Voice*. The Heavily anticipated mixtape releases from to hip-hop heavy hitters (nice alliteration). Young Jeezy's Trap or Die 2 released this past week and the hood really needed that. Jeezy is probably one of my favorite artist that is not so much a lyricist but still his passion and rawness allows people to relate to his music. I listened to this mixtape 2 or 3 times straight through. It was dope and I figured why not share that dopeness with the lovely readers at Visions. Also the 2nd piece to this tandem of trap is the incomparable Jada Kiss. He also released his mixtape The Champ is Here 3. Jada is one of the greatest rappers of all time dead or alive, fat or skinny, rapping or retired. So its pretty much goes without saying that this must be put in to your tape decks (read: iTunes [for those too young to know what a tape deck is]). I haven't had the chance to listen myself but I trust Jada enough to go out on a limb with this mixtape. So here they are! GO and download and listen. I will enjoy listening to both and I hope you guys get a taste of the REAL. ENJOI!

A Little Bit of Jeezy

A Little Bit of Jada

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment