Monday, May 17, 2010

Just for a moment...

I know its been a minute (and I apologize) but I felt had to give the visions reader something to nibble on for now. Be patient as the post will be pouring in come summertime. I am very late to some music and won't really catch on to a song or bu,p it til I feel like it pertains to me. One song that really is representing how I feel about a certain someone (who also happens to be a reader of ours). It is also a dope reggae track and coming from me that means a lot. Those who know me also know that even with my vast musical library my reggae game is in the pits.. but I will put in some work to get it up to par. This song is the first step. Really feeling this song and I had the chance to make it a reality today :-) ENJOI.



Sb: Today was probably one of the best days of my life... You are now reading the post of a College graduate btw...

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment